Are you looking for real experience? Join us in tackling the biggest challenges across distributed systems, complex event processing, UX engineering, and computational finance. You’ll do work that matters, have fun, and learn a lot in the process.
- Design, implement, and release novel software for a global audience
- Engage directly with our most experienced developers and mentors (including our founders)
- Work with a team—learn, share, help, and listen with an open mind
You will need…
- Substantial progress toward bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong hands-on programming skills and mastery of Computer Science fundamentals
- Exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills